The Peli 1460 Tool Case (also known as the 1460TOOL Mobile Tool Chest) was introduced by Peli to offer a legendarily tough, portable tool protection solution.
The Peli 1460 Tool Case features a two-level, extra deep, fully customisable tray system that lifts out of the case on reinforced stainless steel brackets. The trays, with their interchangeable dividers, accommodate a wide variety of configurations to protect and organise standard hand tools and accessories that mechanics and service technicians use in the field. When the case is properly closed, its lid works with the tray system to form a seal that secures all parts inside so that the case can be flipped upside down and the contents will stay organised. Additionally the lid opens up 180 degrees to form a wide stable base.
Features of the Peli 1460 Tool Case include:
- Adjustable and removable tray dividers for easy customisation
- Top lid opens up to 180° for on-the-field anti-roll stability when open
- O-ring seal for dust and water resistant seal (IP66)
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-moulded handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Tray sizes: Top tray 17.65" x 8.2" x 2.4" and bottom tray 17.3" x 8.0" x 2.3"
(Top photo: Case contents not included.)
|Internal (LxWxD)||471 x 252 x 277 mm||18.54 x 9.92 x 10.92 in|
|External (LxWxD)||529 x 323 x 324 mm||20.85 x 12.73 x 12.75 in|
|Weight with Foam||5.9 kg||13 lbs|
|Lid depth||125 mm||4.91 in|
|Base depth||153 mm||6.01 in|
|Range temperature||-40/99 °C||-40/210 °F|
See the Peli Cases size guide - all case sizes in a single table
(Photos for illustration purposes only)
- Peli TSA Cable Padlock£12.49