Peli 1720 Case
The Peli 1720 Case has been designed according to specific weapons sizes. It allows you to securely protect and easily carry all types of weapons and law enforcement, military and security equipment.
Like all Peli cases, the 1720 is made of ultra high impact copolymer polypropylene. The 1720 case comes with Peli's patented o-ring sealing system, the automatic pressure relief valve, Peli's new double step latches and two durable, urethane wheels. It can be supplied with solid foam, which will snugly surround your equipment and soften the impact of drops, collisions and rough handling. The outside padlock receptacles have new metal reinforced padlock protectors to ensure that your Peli 1720 case cannot be easily cut or pried open.
You may also be interested in the
Peli Storm iM3200 Case
which is similar in size to the Peli 1720.
Check out the Peli Spec Table to compare
sizes, colours & weights.
|Internal (LxWxD)||1066 x 343 x 133 mm||42 x 13.5 x 5.25 in|
|External (LxWxD)||1127 x 406 x 155 mm||44.37 x 16 x 6.12 in|
|Weight Empty||7.6 kg||16.76 lbs|
|Weight with Foam||8.6 kg||18.96 lbs|
|Lid depth||44 mm||1.75 in|
|Base depth||89 mm||3.50 in|
|Buoyancy Max.||73 kg||160.94 lbs|
|Range temperature||-40/99 °C||-40/210 °F|
Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 (PDF, 20MB)
(Photos for illustration purposes only)
Other Peli cases
- Peli - Small Cases - from 1120 to 1400
- Peli - Medium Cases - from 1430 to 1560
- Peli - Large Cases - from 1600 to 1780 & 0340 to 0550
- Peli - Long Cases - from 1700 to 1770
- Peli - Laptop Cases - 1085cc to 1560LOC
- Peli - Tablet & Netbook Cases - 1065cc, 1075cc, i1075
- Peli - eReader Cases - 1055cc
- Peli - Backpacks for Laptops & Tablets - Urban & Sport ranges