Rack Cases from Peli-Hardigg
19 inch rack containers are world renowned as the toughest, smartest transport systems available. Offering superior shipping protection for fragile instruments and electronics, Rackmount Cases can take repeated drops, blows and soakings, and still protect everything inside them. All these 19" Rackmount Cases boast rugged rotomoulded exterior shells that withstand all kinds of abuse, drop after drop, in every environment - damage free.
Peli-Hardigg now produce Rack Mount Cases off-the-shelf, so you can get pro-grade rack mount cases in days instead of weeks. For more information or to order, visit our sister site CasesUK.com or call 01275 866 366.
Extreme Duty - for ultra fragile contents
- The best shock and vibration protection available.
- Protection for equipment from 10-154kg.
- Equipment typically has 15-30 G fragility.
- Ideal for rack mountable precision test, electro-mechanical, medical and biological diagnostic equipment, memory storage devices, meteorological instruments, mobile operations, broadcast and video gear, laboratory equipment, aerospace instrumentation, servers, military mission planning, command and control equipment and flight simulators.
Heavy Duty - for fragile contents
- Lightweight, compact, and interstackable. These containers have shock mounts and will protect your computer/data equipment from the extremes.
- Available in 10 different sizes and 2 frame lengths (480mm and 610mm).
- Choose from hundreds of accessories and options.
- Manufactured in Europe meeting ATA300, Def Stan 81-41 Level J, STANAG 4340 and other European standards.
- High-strength aluminium rack frame, supports equipment from 10-50kg.
Medium Duty - for moderately fragile contents
- Compact container available with both fixed and removable rack options.
- Available in 13 different colours with 610mm long frame.
- New patent pending shockmount design. Designed for equipment up to 100kg.
- Equipment typically has 40-70 G fragility.
- Ideal for field-deployed equipment and sheltered applications that require medium duty shock and vibration protection.
Light/Medium Duty - for moderately fragile contents
- Lightweight, compact, airtight and watertight off-the-shelf (COTS) value line available with standard features and limited options.
- Available in black colour only with 610mm long rack.
- Protection for equipment from 10-50kg.
- Shell is made of recycled materials and the frame is made of steel.
- Ideal for light to medium duty field-deployed and sheltered applications.
Light Duty - for semi-fragile contents
- Lightweight, space-efficient, front and rear opening transport container (not a shock mounted/cushioned rackmount system) for field ruggedised equipment.
- Designed for equipment up to 34kg.
- Equipment typically will have 80-120 G fragility.
- Rugged 457mm deep cases with an aircraft aluminium frame suspended on plastic fins protect your equipment from direct impact transmission.
- Often used for field-deployed amplifiers and electronic, medical or test equipment components.
To order or enquire about rack mount cases, call
01275 866 366 or read more and order from our sister site Cases UK
Please note: availability of Peli-Hardigg products varies and in some instances delivery can take up to several weeks, depending on the type of case. Please contact us for more information on expected shipping times.