Peli™ Cases flagship Protector™ series offers a range of airtight, crushproof and waterproof cases - total protection in virtually any situation.
The body of Peli cases are a structural copolymer resin. Incorporated into the shell of the case is a pressure purge valve to allow pressure equalisation.
A neoprene "O" ring in the lid ensures that the tongue and groove seal remains airtight and waterproof. The hinges and handle interlocks form an integral part of the moulding, making it virtually impossible to break in the event of rough handling. A padlock facility (also an integral part of the moulding) keeps your property safe from roving hands…
Custom logo, custom foam inserts and custom colours are available for OEM applications.
- Style - High quality, rugged transit cases to withstand the roughest environments.
- Applications - Protection and transportation of valuable / sensitive equipment, computers, instruments, electronics etc.
- Quality - The Pelican is waterproof, airtight, dustproof, crushproof, and built Pelican tough! Equipped with foam for total equipment protection. Features include atmospheric pressure purge valve.
Certifications: Peli cases have been tested and approved to meet the following:
- IP67 (Ingress Protection, rate 67) - refers to protection against solid particles (first number) and liquids (second number). Therefore 6 means dust-tight (6 being the maximum rating) and 7 means protection against immersion (8 being the maximum rating, indefinite immersion).
- ATA (Air Transportation Association) - specific for packaging in the Airline Industry, it tests the cases as a reusable container for a minimum of 100 round trips. Tests measure impact and drop resistance.
- MIL C-4150J - US military approval for cases under the following conditions: stacking, drop, immersion and humidity.
Used extensively by units of all major NATO armed forces, the Protector range of Peli cases has seen action in all recent military events. If you require a further explanation about the Ingress Protection approval, please download the IP67 Certificate (PDF).