New Business Manager
|Job type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Location:||Based in Bristol|
Due to continued expansion, our sister company Multicharge Limited is looking to recruit a New Business Manager on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience in new business development, prospecting and lead generation, ideally within the education sector however experience in other public sectors will also be considered. In particular we are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and target-driven with experience in cold calling, networking, lead generation, negotiating and closing sales deals with clients. You will be responsible for building new business relationships and representing our company in a positive and professional way. As such, you will need to possess a professional and friendly approach.
- Executing marketing campaigns, including trade shows, social media, and other relevant marketing tools that will apply to this versatile, hands-on role.
- Continuous improvement of inbound and outbound campaigns to increase demand and conversion of qualified opportunities.
- Collaborating with sales and partners to uncover and execute unique regional and national marketing opportunities.
- A reasonable standard of education.
- 3-5 years' experience of marketing with a primary focus on education/technology.
- A proven record of lead generation and ability to demonstrate results.
- Calm under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team in different situations (face-to-face, telephone, virtual meetings, VOIP or otherwise).
- Solid understanding of email practices; preferably with hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (CRM packages).
- Extremely organised and detail-oriented, with proven project management abilities.
- Ability to manage social media campaigns.
- A full drivers licence.
- In the first instance please send your CV to jobs[AT]multicharge.com. Please also include a cover letter describing why you are interested in working for Multicharge and how you feel your experience fits the listed requirements of the position.