Spectratrunk is an off the shelf, multi-purpose solution for transporting a wide range of equipment and accessories.
Manufactured using a custom-blended thermoplastic resin material. Tough on the outside to protect what's inside, the Spectra-Trunk delivers unparalleled durability. It is built to withstand the harsh tour circuit environment, broad temperature swings and above-average abrasion and torsional stresses. Heavy-duty hardware further enhances its rugged construction.
The trunk can also be tailored to fit numerous pieces of equipment due to its unique internal ribbing system, which can be configured from 1 to a multitude of individual compartments.
- Thermoplastic resin material has resulted in a design, which is often lighter than conventional flight cases.
- Trunks can be stacked horizontally or vertically, loaded or unloaded.
- Castor mounts include dynamic shock absorbing system, providing a smoother ride.
- Trunk retains colour if scratched due to constant colour pigmentation throughout material.
- Splash-proof design (IP44), with wipe clean water resistant surface.
- Moulded recesses for tour or company labels and inventory/shipping details.
- Moulded recesses for heavy-duty handles, catches and castors.
- Competitive pricing ensures very cost-effective solution for transporting a wide range of equipment accessories.
- Environmentally friendly recyclable plastic compound which has high resistance to chemical/biological agents and will not rot.
- UV resistant
External Dimensions including castors:
- Length: 1220mm / 48"
- Height: 610mm / 24"
- Width: 610mm / 24"
Internal Capacity (clear space except for lid stays):
- Length: 1140mm / 45"
- Height: 410mm / 16.25"
- Width530mm / 21"
- Lid internal depth: 51mm / 2"
Colour and finish
Charcoal, matt sheen
Complete 40kg / 88lbs
Flame retardant to UL94HB
-40° to +122° F (-40° to +50° C)
Case Construction Material:
Custom blended thermoplastic resin
Design Load Capacity:
Evenly distributed load 148kg / 325lbs
Buy this case online...
To order inserts for the SpectraTrunk, click here.