The features of S.A.M. flight cases:
- Laminated birch plywood with a choice of textured and coloured finishes.
- Astraboard, polypropylene sandwich construction, weighs 40% less than plywood, an extremely tough, durable and versatile material, available in 4 colours.
- Other materials available dependent on application requirement.
- Satin silver Anodised aluminium extrusions available in black.
- Non-standard colours also available.
- Zinc, black coated steel or stainless steel fittings.
- 19" racking standard, shock mounted or foam suspended.
- Built to ATA standards and military spec, NATO codified should it be required.
- Bespoke foam inserts that can be CNC, water jet and die cut.
- Advice on fitting electrical/electronic items in the case.
- Cases may be branded using either screen printing or full colour vinyl applications or for information such as instructions.
To order or enquire about our Flight Cases, please call
01275 866 366 or use our contact form